Hormone Replacement Therapy In Tulsa
Would you like to?
- Look, feel and be younger, stronger and more energetic
- Minimize age-related decline and disease
- Increase physical and sexual vitality
- Sharpen mental acuity, concentration, and memory
- Address ailments such as insomnia, anxiety an, depression without prescription medication
- Replenish hormones that decrease with age and accelerate the aging process
- Optimize your weight, fitness, nutrition by scientifically re-balancing your metabolism
- Naturally add vitality, vim and vigor back into your life!
We all strive for balance in our lives, but few of us realize the need for balance in our bodies. Our hormones are responsible for this balance and when age causes our hormone levels to decline, we see and feel the effects in our health, energy, and appearance. We no longer have the vitality, fitness, beauty, immunity, stamina, libido, wellness, and confidence of our youth. Instead, we’re left with frustration over a body that’s out of balance. Fortunately, there’s a way to restore that delicate balance and replenish the youthful essence we remember. Hormone replacement therapy from our clinic in Tulsa is in age-management treatment that can dramatically improve the negative symptoms associated with aging in men and women.
At Restorative Wellness Center, we use a comprehensive approach that includes evaluation, testing, and balancing of the body’s natural hormones. The sex hormones, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone, are what most of us think of when the topic of hormone replacement therapy comes up. However, since the natural hormones in the human body are constantly interacting with each other and with every other system in the body, a full understanding, and evaluation of them all of them is essential to optimize how we feel and function. Other hormone producing glands such as the thyroid, adrenals, pancreas and pituitary play a part in the body’s hormonal symphony and should be considered an important part of any comprehensive men or women’s hormone replacement therapy in Tulsa.